The best Travel luggage in 2020 that everyone needs Choosing the right bag usually starts with size. There are so many different types of bags out there – if you don’t know where to start, taking measurements can be a good place to start.
Here are some of the top airlines and their limitations. Take this into account before you buy your new suitcase so you don’t have to pay the pesky additional fees.
Important hand baggage restrictions on global airlines
Baggage size and weight restrictions are very similar across different global airlines.
As you can see, the average maximum size is around 21 x 15 x 8 inches and the average weight limit is around 15 pounds.
To ensure that 100% of your baggage is valid for your flight, we recommend that you check these baggage restrictions on the airline’s official website.
This way, you can be sure that your flight will be a success and that the airport security department will pass through without any problems.
- Mexican Airlines: 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm and 10 kg (22 x 14 x 9 x 22 lbs)
- American Airlines: 22 x 14 x 9 in. (56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm). There is no maximum weight for hand luggage.
- Canadian Airlines: 55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm and 10 kg (21 x 15 x 9 x 22 lbs)
- China Airlines: 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm and 7 kg (22 x 14 x 9 inches and 15 pounds)
- Emirates Airlines: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm and 7 kg (21 x 15 x 8 x 15 lbs)
- Hong Kong Airlines: 56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm and 7 kg (22 x 14 x 9 x 15 lbs)
- IndiGo: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm and 7 kg (21 x 15 x 8 inches and 15 pounds)
- Qatar Airways: 50 cm x 37 cm x 25 cm and 7 kg (19 x 14.5 x 10 x 15 lbs)
- Saudi Arabian Airlines: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm and 7 kg (21 x 15 x 8 x 15 lbs)
- Singapore Airlines: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm and 7 kg (21 x 15 x 8 inches and 15 lbs)
- Virgin America Airlines: 24 x 16 x 8 in. (61 cm x 41 cm x 25 cm). There is no weight limit for hand luggage.
- Virgin Australia Airlines: 48 cm x 34 cm x 23 cm and 7 kg (19 x 13 x 9 x 15 lbs)
Premium Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag for Women and Men, Hygiene Bag, Bathroom and Shower Organizer Kit with Elastic Band…
💡 WHILE OTHER TOILETRY BAGS have cheap zippers made of plastic, smell like chemicals out of the box or just simply their handles / seams rip off after a few uses, our Exclusive Toiletry Bag features METAL ZIPPERS which glide smoothly even when the bag is FULL and it’s made of only QUALITY materials with no smell or chemicals. Moreover, all the handles & seams are DOUBLE-SEWN for extra durability & safety and we ensure a 5-Year Warranty. - WE VALUE YOUR PRIORITIES!
🎁 A PERFECT GIFT FOR YOU OR YOUR FRIEND! If you are looking for an amazing gift idea that has that “extra-cool and innovative” WOW factor, then you will love the BOACAY Travel Toiletry Bag. The Sapphire Black SLEEK design & colors are SUITABLE for any men or women while the multifunctionality makes it an ESSENTIAL accessory for an avid traveler. – KINDNESS IS THE LANGUAGE!
🔑 MAKE EACH DAY YOUR MASTERPIECE! You want to keep all your travel products WELL organized or to have a STURDY bag that holds all your toiletries uptight, so NOTHING spills out … We want to provide the BEST vehicle towards YOUR goals. Our Hanging Toiletry & Makeup Bag has a UNIQUE design with 16 vertical LEAKPROOF pockets, 2 LARGE zipped pockets, and a TALL mesh section. Our design MAXIMIZES the storage space while the METAL HOOK makes it easy to hang anywhere. – NO MESS & NO STRESS!
Important hand baggage restrictions on European airlines
European airlines are trying to reach an agreement on size limits so that hand luggage sizes could be standardized within the European Union.
However, the permitted size and weight vary greatly depending on the airline and the type of flight (tourist, business, or VIP class).
As Ryanair has the maximum restricted size, most Travel luggage chooses the smaller baggage option for access to all European airlines.
- Air Europa: 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm and 10 kg (20 in x 15 in x 10 in & 22 in lb). A handbag or laptop bag with maximum dimensions of 20 cm x 35 x 30 cm is also permitted.
- Refueling: 55 cm x 40 x 20 cm and 10 kg (20 x 15 x 8 inches and 22 pounds). In addition, you can take an additional bag with the dimensions 35 cm x 20 x 20 cm (15 x 8 x 8 inches) with you.
- Iberia: 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm (22 x 17 x 10 inches)
- EasyJet: 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm (22 x 17 x 10 inches)
- Ryanair: 40 cm x 20 cm x 25 cm (15 x 7 x 10 inches)
- Air France: 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm (21 x 13 x 10 in). The weight of hand luggage is between 12 and 18 kg, depending on the travel class. You can also carry an accessory like a paper bag or a 40cm x 30cm x 15cm bag.
- Turkish Airlines: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm and 8 kg (21 x 15 x 8 x 17 pounds)
- Air Berlin: 55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm and 10 kg (21 x 15 x 9 x 22 lbs)
- British Airways: 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm and 23 kg (22 x 17 x 9 x 50 lbs)
- Finnish Airlines: 56 cm x 45 cm x 25 cm and 8 kg (22 x 17 x 9 x 17 lbs)
- German Airlines: 55 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm and 8 kg (21 x 15 x 9 x 17 lbs)
- Norwegian: 56 cm x 40 cm x 23 cm and 10 kg (22 x 15 x 9 x 22 lbs)
- TAP Portugal Airlines: 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm and 8 kg (21 x 15 x 8 inches and 17 pounds)
As mentioned earlier, it is important that you consider airline restrictions to avoid removing your bags and paying the check-in fee before boarding the aircraft.
Travel luggage is an essential part of your trip. You need something tough, reliable that can withstand a lot of thefts, train rides, and transfers across pavement, cobblestones, or dirt.
Especially if you are traveling with children! While there have been a lot of innovations in terms of luggage design and materials, a big debate revolves around the wheel: spinner or scooter? There are many types of bags.
For this reason, we recommend that you do a little research to compare different options and find out what type of suitcase will meet your needs.
Whether or not having the right luggage on a family trip can make a significant difference, especially if your family travels frequently or on routes that involve multiple transitions.
While you can easily pack all of the children’s belongings in any old bag, you may regret that choice when you become a human mule roaming the airport, city streets, etc.
Choosing family luggage is one of the top planning priorities before traveling with route mapping, route determination, and destination research.
Choosing the right suitcase for your children will save you more storage space and keep your children entertained. In fact, children like to carry their own bags because it gives them a sense of responsibility.
Passport Holder with Unique Zipper Closure – Multiple Colors & Travel Quotes – RFID Blocking Security Travel Wallet…
How to choose the best travel suitcase for a child?
When looking to buy a suitcase for your children, there are a few factors to consider first.
Age. Age is a determining factor because it affects how much weight the child can carry. Children under the age of 3 are not recommended to carry their own luggage unless it is a really small and light backpack.
Children from 3 years old can carry their belongings. Consider the height, weight, and strength of your children before making your choice.
Soft vs hard shell. Like any other adult suitcase, children’s suitcases can also be made of different materials.
Soft handles are a great option for children because they are lighter and easier to use. Their downside is probably their short lifespan. However, since children grow up quickly, this shouldn’t be a problem.
Spinner against the backpack. Suitcases with wheels can be difficult for children to maneuver, especially if they are under 5 years old.
The choice of a roulette wheel will allow your child to deposit the suitcase throughout the trip.
On the other hand, they are more useful as they grow because they can support more weight. Fortunately, there are children’s suitcases that actually turn from a nutcase to a backpack.
Fosmon Hanging Travel Toiletry Bag, Compact Toiletries Organizer, Cosmetic Makeup Portable Bag, Shower Bathroom Shaving…
[STAY ORGANIZED WHILE TRAVELLING OR AT HOME] No more dumping everything onto the hotel bathroom sink counter. Now you can keep everything tidy and organized in a single area.
[LARGE CAPACITY, SMALL FOOTPRINT] Featuring 2 large zippered pouches, 1 small zippered mesh pouch and 3 medium-sized open pockets for loose items, you won’t have trouble finding a place to pack an entire trips toiletries in this compact organizer.
[SPLASH RESISTANT OUTSIDE, WATERPROOF INSIDE] Don’t worry about getting the outside of your toiletry organizer wet, the splash resistant fabric will stay dry. Any accidental spills on the inside won’t leak out into your luggage due to the waterproof interior.
If you want the best of both worlds, this is your perfect solution.
Design. When purchasing a suitcase for your child, it is important that they are involved in the process. And that’s where design comes in.
Children’s luggage has many different designs – colorful, with animal shapes or with pictures of their favorite cartoons.
Let your child be part of the shopping process and they’ll love carrying their own suitcase.
Travel Bookings on travelzago.com
The following information will guide you through the process.
travelzago.com is a travel booking consultant that compares millions of cheap flights, hotels, rental cars, and taxis.
We show you the available prices and allow you to choose your preferred offer from our partners.
We help you find the cheapest flights and hotels in the world.